Mi Drop for PC is global file-sharing software that works for all devices like Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, and many more. Also, it works on Windows computers, PC & Mac laptops.
Are you fascinated to get this on your PC then you are lucky to visit the site? Because our team is researched to give a method to download and install the mi drop PC.
Share me for PC is the free tool to share a file without any connections. It works well and supports all types of files in one tap. It is faster and speeds then Bluetooth without any complicated made.
Some Highlights of Mi Drop PC
Transfer and share a file quickly without any internet connections. It is 100 times faster than Bluetooth and other apps. Transfer all types of files like apps, images, files, videos, and music.
It is faster than other applications. And 100 times faster than Bluetooth. Just in 1, a tap can transfer multiple files between mobile phones, PC & Laptop.
The developer made it very simple and easy with a friendly interface. Safely share files with any interface using the sorted option in all kinds of categories.
Send all files like documents, apps, music, videos, phones, and many other files without any limitations.
It is available in all languages over the country. A language includes English, Hindi, Chinese, Indonesia, Bengali, Tiếng Việt, Español, Português, etc.
It is supported on all operating systems like PC on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 bit, 64 bit and Mac Laptop.
Download Mi Drop for Windows 10, 7, 8, Mac & PC Laptop
The one disadvantage of this app is you cannot download and install directly on your PC or Windows laptop. For this disadvantage, the specific software is made to run the android apps on PC. However, you can take the help of that Android stimulator to run the Mi drop app.
How to Download & Use Mi Drop to PC Windows Laptop & Mac OS
- First of all, download the MEmu or Nox App Emulator on to the PC using the given link.
- After that install, the emulator successfully using the manual instruction by the app.
- Next, open the Google Play Store in download emulators like Nox or MEmu emulator.
- If it asks for login details then use your Gmail or Google account to log in.
- In the Play store search for Mi drop (ShareMe) and start the installation process.
- After installing the Mi drop (ShareMe) then you can start sharing the files.
- You can send and receive from Mobile to PC, PC to PC, Mobile to Mobile.
ShareMe(Mi Drop) India’s file sharing and transfer app work across the world and on all platforms. It is built to make an easier sender PC and receiver PC from Mobile or Mobile to the PC Laptop.
It works on all devices like Samsung, Vivo, Nokia, Redmi, Oppo, etc. Not only on the PC has it also worked between mobile phones.