Did you have a doubt on How to change Gmail Language? No worry, you can easily change the language on your Gmail account settings.
In present days Gmail is a very popular email service client across the world. It makes you easily sending and receiving personal Mails for free and unlimited. By default, the Gmail app is made with different languages like English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, and many more languages we have worldwide.
Previous Post: A Guide on How to Download BitLife PC Computer & Mac
According to the region, we can change Google account language settings on your PC Windows Mac & Android, iOS mobile phones. Updating the language settings is easy on desktop mode wherein mobile app you can’t find the language setting option. In the article, you will learn how to change the language in Gmail.
Just follow the below-given instruction to proceed with the updating of Gmail language settings. Here we have given you the process to change Gmail or Google account Language on Desktop & Mobile devices.
How to Change Language in Gmail for Desktop Site
Step-1: Firstly, Open your Gmail account on your browser.
Step-2: In the top right corner, the setting option will be visible.
Step-3: Tap on the “settings” and click on the “see all settings”.
Step-4: In the settings, the “Language” section will be seen.
Step-5: Select the Language and pick your preferred language from the list.
Step-6: You can choose the different languages from the drop-down menu.
Step-7: After selecting the language, tap on “save the changes” at the bottom of the page.
Change Gmail Language for Android Devices
- First, power on your Android Smartphone.
- Locate the “Settings” icon and open the settings.
- In the next section, you will see the setting wizard.
- Scroll down or swipe down the settings.
- In the settings choose the option that is “General Management”
- It will show you the language option. Tap on the “language” and select the language you prefer.
- Now drag the selected language to the top of your list.
- That’s it, now save the language you have selected.
Gmail Language Settings on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select the “General option”.
- Tap on the General and in General select the “Language & Region” option.
- Now select the “Language” you preferred from the list.
- Select the language and change to the language you change.
This is the entire process on how to change Gmail Language. Above we have listed all the instructions to change the Google account language settings. I hope you have understood well and had any doubts list them in comment sections.