How do I transfer files from JioSwitch to PC? This article JioSwitch for PC gives you the method and process to transfer and share files from mobile to laptop and JioSwitch to PC. It is the easiest application to transfer data from one device to another. JiosSwitch PC is a simple platform that is a wireless application that has no size limit to share across.
The wonder is that you are exactly landed at the correct place to find out the method and process to transfer files on Jio Switch for PC & Jio Switch for Windows. It is exciting to share unlimited data from one smart device to another without ads.
JioSwitch PC / JioSwitch APK
JioSwitch is the file transfer and Share It application where you can send and receive all types of files from Mobile to PC or Mobile to laptop or PC to PC or Laptop to Laptop etc. It has no restriction on size to share with your friends.
Similar App: Vivo Share for PC & Windows Laptop & Mac Download
After, ShareIt banned India JioSwitch APK got a huge demand in the people. Jio Switch app is developed by Reliance Retail Ltd and is available only in India. Specially made for people who love to transfer and share files without any restrictions.
Download JioSwitch PC (Windows 10/7/8 & Mac) Laptop
Here we can use the 2 methods to download the Jio Switch for PC & Windows Laptop. One method is using the MEmu Emulator and the second method is without Bluestacks. i.e., Using Nox App Player Emulator.
Install Jio Switch for Windows PC & Mac Laptop with MEmu Emulator
- Let’s get started, just go to the given link to download the MEmu Emulator on your PC (Windows & Mac) Laptop.
- Go to the downloaded folder and open the MEmu .exe file on your PC.
- Now you can see the MEmu Installer screen. Click on the Install button then it going to starts the MEmu installation on your Windows & Mac PC Laptop.
- While in the installation it will download the required data. It will take some time and going to wait for the download to complete.
- So now the download is complete you just need to wait at this time to start.
- Once Emulator is installed then launch the MEmu Emulator on your PC from your desktop.
- In the MEmu Emulator open the Google Play Store and search for “Jio Switch” in the search bar.
- In the search results, the JioSwitch app will have appeared. Then click on the Install icon and wait for some time to install Jio Share app.
- After successful installation of the Jio Transfer App, you can start using it from the Bluestacks Emulator.
Install Jio Switch App PC & Windows Mac with Nox App Player
- First, you should download the Nox App Player on PC (Windows & Mac).
- Now install the downloaded Nox App Player on your PC. It will take some time to complete the installation.
- Once you are done with the installation, launch the Nox App Player on your PC & Laptop.
- In the emulator, you can see the Google Play Store which is installed by default.
- Open the Google Play Store and Type “JioSwitch” in the search bar and search for it.
- It automatically redirects and shows you the searched results.
- Select the Jio Switch and click on it to appear the install button.
- Once the app installation completes, open the app to enjoy on PC & Windows Mac Laptop.
Is JioSwitch Available for PC?
No, But you can download it by using the android emulator. The entire process is shown in this article.
Is Jio Switch Available for Windows 10?
Yes, it is available using an android emulator.
Is there a Way to AirDrop to PC?
Yes, you can turn your iPhone or iPad to Airdrop then you can easily connect to a PC.
With the above methods you can easily make downloading and installing for JioSwitch for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP Laptop 64 bit and 32 bit computer. This app and its alternatives give you the best app preferences and more. For more information or any errors just ping us in the comment section. For more updates visit the JioSwitch web.