Wyze app for PC is the platform that is hosted to view your home in a live surveillance camera on a mobile or personal device. These days home security is a must for every household perhaps install Wyze webcam.
The Wyze camera app is only compatible with Android and iPhone devices. Wyze app is not compatible with devices like PC Windows & Laptop.
In this guide, we will show you the method on how to download view Wyze camera on PC and Windows 10, 8.1, 7, 8, XP & Laptop.
Can You View Wyze Camera on PC
Yes! You can easily view the surveillance camera on your PC and Windows desktop. In this post, we have given and describing your steps on how to download and install the Wyze login app for PC Windows 8.1/10/7 for free.
You can protect your home safely and get all video footage at your PC and Mac device. It is also downloadable in Macbook and Chromebook with this simple guide.
Why Wyze Desktop App for Windows & Laptop?
- Surveillance of your home when you are away from home.
- Cam comes with 360-degree rotation with touch sensors.
- Track activities using Wyze Band and also receive SMS & Phone notifications.
- Live stream the camera surveillance with 8X zoom.
- Get HD clarity video at 1080p resolution.
- It delivers HD clarity in night vision.
- Detects automatic motions and sensors to capture.
How to Download Wyze App for Windows 10/8/7/8.1 & Laptop Mac
When you try to connect with your PC & Windows laptop it does not responds to access. So, just you need to download and install an android emulator like Nox App Player on your computer.
In an earlier paragraph, we have discussed that this app is not compatible with Windows laptop & Mac PC devices.
So we take a look at an android emulator that gives access to download the view Wyze app on PC.
Get the overview of installation steps from the below-given steps to follow the process.
Installing Wyze Camera App on your Windows PC & Laptop
- Download and Install were given android emulator that is Nox App Player on your PC from here.
- Afterward, run the downloaded setup file to install.
- It takes a time to complete the emulator installation.
- Then log in with your Google or Gmail credentials.
- Open the Google Play Store in the Nox App Player emulator. Use your Google login credentials if you have not used it before.
- In the Play store search the Wyze app and select the app to install.
- Make it to install on your emulator. After some time it gets installed.
- Navigate back to the emulator main page and find the Wyze camera app.
- Open the app and start live camera surveillance on your hands while you are at work or away from home.
Can You View Wyze Camera on PC
Yes, there is a no official app but we have an alternate process to view on your PC and Windows laptop. Follow the above steps to know more about the view camera.
Wyze App Not Compatible with Device
It is compatible with all devices like PC windows 10/8/8.1/XP/7 32 bit and 64 bit laptop & Mac. Follow the article we discussed on the compatible process.
Can I use Wyze Cam without an Internet Connection?
No, it is not possible without an internet connection.
How do I get this App on my PC windows computer?
It is simple you can use an android emulator to install the app on your personal computer. This emulator helps you all to access the Android app on PC and Laptop.
Here is the post which covers the entire process on how to download the Wyze app for PC and Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, and Mac laptop devices. Hope you have gone through the given methods for installation. Still, you’re facing any questions then let me know in the comments section.